Monday, March 20, 2006

Day O III

Barring some future horrible revelation about his spinelessness, or other unknown unsavory aspect to be revealed sooner or later, I would vote for Barack Obama any day before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton for President.
This article in the NYT is already handicapping the guy, and it's saying that the less they know you as a politician the more they like you, in which case he should be the man.

I'm with Susan Sarandon on this one:

“I find Hillary Clinton to be a great disappointment . . . she’s lost her progressive following because of her caution and centrist approach,” Sarandon said. “What America is looking for is authentic people who want to go into public service because they believe strongly in something, not people who are trying to get elected.”

My sentiments exactly. Let's see how the Democrats fuck it all up once again. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment