Sunday, June 17, 2007

Commenters

Believe it or not, I just realized that everything I've ever said on this pages lives forever in virtual limbo. People send comments about posts that were written ages ago. (I'm still a bit of a luddite)
Makes sense, they type "Tristram Shandy" or "Sopa de Tortilla" on Google and find something I wrote. Cool. That is the nature of the internets. Whatever it is I say that offends people will live on forever. I am aware of that.
I welcome all comments unless they are truly, horribly offensive or massively stupid. Luckily, I have not had the need to censor but a few morons yet. You are entitled to your opinions and you are welcome to post them here in a civilized manner.
However, I would appreciate that if you are going to insult me, have some balls and state your name, like I do on my blog.
It's easy to be nasty when you can hide behind "anonymous". If you don't want to use your name, invent a pseudonym, but don't be such a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment