Friday, June 22, 2007

Is it any wonder?

Is it any wonder Paris Hilton is such a c_ _ _ t. Her father is bidding rights for an interview with her (as if she has anything to say) for six figures. ABC claims it couldn't get an interview because the $100,00o they offered was, as Hilton Pere said, "not even in the same galaxy" as other people offered.
It really is revolting how mercenary these people are. Not like they are not loaded already. They are exploiting the idiotic misfortunes of their retarded miscreant for gain, whoring out their own daughter without shame. I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for this girl, and if I ever do please kick me in the ass, but I am almost starting to. If my parents pimped me out like that it would be very sad, to say the least.
Now, every time I think of a Hilton Hotel (of which, in the interest of full disclosure, I own a Gold VIP Card), I will think brothel, skank, pimps, vulgarity, crabs and puke, in that order.
Do these people still own the Hilton brand? Because if they do, it sure is no way to build a reputation.
I venture to guess that this is going to create a bit of a stir, and that because Paris found God in jail and now they are pals, God may advise her to give every penny of that hard earned interview money to charity. At least that's what I think God should do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    I know i'm lame..but still think paris is hot....i dont know why everyone fusses over the women...leave her to be the useless hot specimen she is....dont get me wrong she's useless but serves a good shallow purpose in the shallow media we exposed to...

    ReplyDelete