Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paris is out...

...and I'm off to Paris! France!
How do they say "Yeehah" in French?
I will soon find out, for the purpose of the trip is I'm going to learn that maddening language once and for all.
Hold on a sec. The New York Times on the internets has a picture of Paris Hilton on the front page. Like this is the most important news of the day. Apparently, she is going to be interviewed (for no money!) by living cadaver Larry King, who scratched a scheduled interview with filmmaker Michael Moore to talk to the celebutard. Because Paris' time in the slammer is more important than healthcare in this country. Whatever. I've stopped caring.
I'm off to Paris and I will be blogging from there, internets connections willing. Au revoir, les enfants!

No comments:

Post a Comment